Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Join us!

 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

What are you currently reading? I'm about halfway through "The Surgeon" by Tess Gerritsen. My daughter recommended this series, and since we have very similar tastes in reading material, I took it. I'm enjoying this so far!

What did you recently finish reading? I finished "Natural Reaction" by Terri Reid, along with the five in the series before that one. I loved the series & really wish I had the 7th one to dig into right now!

What do you think you'll read next? Probably "The Apprentice" by Tess Gerritsen, if not, then "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern.

No comments:

Post a Comment