Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

Join us!

 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

What are you currently reading? I'm almost finished with "A Stolen Life" by Jaycee Dugard. Wow, what a amazing story this woman has to tell and what a horrendous experience she lived through. I'm also reading "Co-Dependent No More" by Melody Beattie & a book of daily meditations for people with co-dependency issues (I can't think of the name right now)

What did you recently finish reading? I finished "Rosemary & Rue" (October Daye #1) by Seanan McGuire. It was awesome, I love the world this is set in & can't wait to read more!

What do you think you'll read next? I have no idea, I added a bunch of books to my Nook the other day, but it's in the other room & I don't want to accidentally wake my husband up, so I'll try to remember to get back here & update this when he gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment