Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WWW Wednesday


Join us!

 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:

What are you currently reading? I just started "Worth More Dead" by Ann Rule. I get in these moods when nothing but true crime will do, and I'm in one right now. Also, still reading "Codependent No More" & "More Language of Letting Go" by Melody Beattie.

What did you recently finish reading? I finished "Cold Days" by Jim Butler last night, it's the latest in the Dresden series & was much better than "Ghost Story."

What do you think you'll read next? Maybe "The Bar Code Tattoo" by Suzanne Weyn, maybe "Unless" by Carol Shields.. maybe something else entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment