Saturday, July 7, 2012

Excited!!

I can't believe how excited I'm getting for our upcoming camping trip. This is the first one we've been on with Erin for many years, and I think he's just as excited as we are. The trailer is almost ready, the food is planned & ready to go. I'm getting my laundry done, so I can pack my clothes. I just need to bake some zucchini bread, make some Baja sauce & finish loading and we'll be ready to go.

We once took our daughter & her boyfriend at the time with us. He was a total jerk the entire time we were gone, threatened to kill our baby granddaughter to "shut her up" and wandered around acting like he was an ancient vampire who was indestructible & could fly. It might have been better if he had been in full hip hop clothing, trying to hike around, at least we'd have been amused more than we were aggravated.

There have been a lot of trips over the years, some were great, some sucked and some were just okay. I'm hoping for anything but this one sucking, honestly. I just want to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment