Monday, August 29, 2011

Winning


I have been known to win things online, occasionally. I won a year's domain name registration once, along with domain hosting, which started all of this blogging. Usually, though, it's something I won't ever use. I have never won anything in the "real world," or at least I haven't as far as I remember. Maybe some games of BINGO at church, many, many years ago.

I'm okay with that, I really am. I'd just really, really love to start winning at life. I just want things to start going right for us, for everything not to taste like failure every day. Even buying the trailer, since Troy is so stressed out about being able to get it in & out of places that he hesitates to even talk about going camping now. I'm really tempted to have him call the dealer & see about returning it, since we haven't even made a payment on it yet.

I thought I did okay raising the kids, but look at them now. I know that their choices belong to them, and that they've made some pretty bad ones. I also know it isn't all my fault, but I'm realistic enough to accept that part of it is. I don't have to like it. I don't like it. I can't change it, it's frustrating, but it's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment