Saturday, September 17, 2011

Finally!


Our trailer payments are finally situated (I think) and we actually got to make our first one the other day. That took a lot of stress off of my shoulders & I didn't even have to hawk my diamond rings or Morgan dollars (I don't even know if I own any diamonds, isn't that silly?). We were able to make that payment, take care of our bills, buy gas & groceries and still have enough money left for a little furniture and a couple of movie nights, so everything is going to work out just fine, especially with us being so much more budget conscious these days.

I love it when things work out the way I plan them to, and this time, I actually did sit down, figure out our budget & what we could afford before we ever went & looked at trailers. Maybe I'm finally growing up at 45!

No comments:

Post a Comment