Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yay!


We did manage to get in the other day to pay our rent & sign our new lease. I hate moving, so knowing we'll be here for at least 2 more years makes me very, very happy. We need to try to figure out a way to keep the back lawn from dying every summer, though. I think I gave up on it after we broke the gazebo, since it seemed like I was never going to have my nice back yard. I have to get myself past that mindset for next summer.

I think our friends finally got moved, or at least, they'll be done today, because they have no choice. They got a 3-day pay or quit notice in the middle of their move, so now they won't even get a chance to clean the house when they get everything out of it. Oh well, you do what you have to do, you know?

I'm so frustrated with the financing on the travel trailer. First off, our first payment was due on August 18. We didn't even hear from the finance company until August 31, so we couldn't pay it. Apparently a Ford dealership in St. George made the first payment & have sent us a bill,but then we got a bill from the finance company wanting us to make the same payment. I'm going to make it once, so someone better start answering our calls, the first one who does & explains this is getting our money. I swear, I feel like finding someone who will buy Morgan dollar coins and selling the ones I have. I'm tired of worrying about this. I just want to start making payments, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment