Friday, February 3, 2012

Musical


I know that I've been talking a lot about Erin & his first lately, but it's been awhile since those memories were "safe" for me. For a long time, remembering him before the drugs and booze just hurt too much, so I didn't.

Anyway, I'm hoping that his ex-fiance remembers to send his guitar when we meet her in Las Vegas later this month, he's really been wanting to play lately. It would be nice to see he & Troy playing together again, or maybe see him get together with the people he used to be in the band with and start getting gigs again, now that they're all sober again. I imagine they could make some really great music this time around. They've all grown up a lot, and are a lot less angry than they used to be, I'm excited to see where this journey will take all of them.

At any rate, if she also sends the game back with him that I bought him for Yule, he can play that & brush up on his skills. He said that Rocksmith was an amazing teaching tool and that it's a ton of fun to play, too. He noticed a difference in his playing after he got here & he had only had a chance to play the game a couple of times. It's cool because all you need is an electric guitar, the game and the desire to learn to play. You can start out as a beginner and still learn from it. Maybe I'll finally learn to play guitar if we get it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment