Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ugh.


So I'm finally getting over the salmonella I gave myself last Sunday, and as a consequence of that, started eating low-residue & am getting my latest diverticulitis flare under control, too. Now? My nose is running like a faucet. I guess I'm either coming down with another cold or my allergies are kicking up again. I really just want to get better and actually feel normal, so I have the energy to do more than sit around watching Face-Off & marveling over the contestants air brush make up skills, yelling at Dave on Storage Wars for being a butthead and sleeping on the couch.

I want to be able to eat normal food again, like fruit and nuts and cheese without it feeling like my stomach is going to tear itself apart from the inside. I'm bored with taking it easy & resting. I'm ready to play, walk and laugh again.

All I can say is that I'd better be well by the 24th, because I'm going to Vegas regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment