Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wow. That Long?


I seem to keep forgetting about this blog, for some reason. It seems like the only time I post in here anymore is to complain about being sick. Yes, I am again, with a terrible chest cold or bronchitis, I've coughed so much in the pat 6 days that it feels like my ribs are broken. I've tried to treat this migraine without drugs, but so far, it isn't working, so I may have to dig out something to treat it with before too long.

This afternoon or early evening, part of out bedroom ceiling caved in. It didn't go all the way to the roof, but the insulation is soaking wet & hanging down, dripping. The landlord got someone to come & look at it & they'll be here in the morning to work on it. I'm hoping it'll be done tomorrow, since I'm having to sleep on the couch (my bed is covered in everything from the corner of the bedroom where it caved in) & while it's super comfy, I really do love my bed & will miss it tonight. At least it happened after Troy woke up & before I went to bed, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment