Sunday, March 18, 2012

Busy Times


My life never seems to slow down much anymore. That could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. On one hand, I'm rarely bored, because there's always something going on, but on the other, there are so many outside things going on that I rarely get a chance to do the things here at home that I want to.

Between running the offspring to meetings & appointments, planning for my brother's wedding, trying to spend time with other family members, and hanging out with friends at their homes and such, there seems to be very little time to take care of my own business. My house needs cleaning, we've been trying to find time to change the sheets for two days, I have to get the bedroom vacuumed & things put away so we can have Ostara rites in there on Thursday. We'll see if I find the time to do even half of that in the coming days.

Today, I have to get the kitchen cleaned, the sheets changed & dinner cooked for our friends tonight. Then, someone has to go pick up Dawn, Morgan & Dani, since she's out of gas. I really hope to get everything done, for once. My allergies are giving me hell today & I have almost no energy, but I'll see if Troy & Erin will give me a hand later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment