Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hmphf.


I started the photo a day challenge for March & promptly fell behind. I'm so amazing. Maybe I'll catch up, but I probably won't. But hey, I may have averted a break up for my brother & his fiance this morning, hopefully that was the right thing to do, I never know. I gave our old RV to someone who will actually fix it, and my parents are finally getting an actual building for their church instead of having to buy one of those steel buildings and put it on their land or hold their meetings in the high school auditorium.

Our ceiling is now insulated & covered again, we're just waiting for it to be taped & mudded now, so that hopefully, we (or the handyman) can get it painted & we can get our bedroom put back together again. That will be nice, maybe I'll find some motivation to get my laundry folded and put away at that point. I doubt it, but you never know!

Our son gets his 60 days clean & sober tonight & my best friend's youngest daughter got out of rehab this week, so things are looking up a bit, let's just hope things stay good for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment