Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lazy Saturday


Troy is in the living room playing Skyrim, I went out once to take our daughter to her AA meeting & haven't done much since, other than play on Facebook & Pinterest. Our son is out with an old friend of his - one he formerly used with - having lunch & browsing the pawn shops. Troy is worried that he's with him, I'm trusting in the program & our boy's dedication to it & himself.

I occasionally wander into the living room & we talk, sometimes about his college days & living  in the Midwest, or just about the kids, the day, what game each of us is playing. It's a nice, relaxing afternoon. I don't think we take advantage of days like this often enough. Thursday was spent doing yard work, going to a movie and getting things done. Friday was a combination of busy & relaxed. Today is just going to be for recharging, I think. I have an Italian pot roast in the crock pot (one that I last cooked almost 20 years ago & Troy has been asking for since) and I may go & rent a couple of movies later on for watching tonight, but then again, I might not.

I'm just going to take the day as it comes at me. For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment