Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Different Perspective


There was a time when we avoided bath stores like the plague, because I went into one, once, with my mother & something I looked at & liked was more than I was willing to pay. So, I assumed there would never be anything in one of those stores that I could afford. Living in a town where you have one store to shop in really colors how you view pricing everywhere else. You really don't have a reasonable idea of what things do cost in the real world that way.

We shop at places like that all the time now, every two weeks. I see things I like, want & can afford every time we go in. I could have afforded to shop there before, I just had this warped view of things then and believed that I couldn't. Shopping there has given me the chance to buy quality products at reasonable prices, so I'm not constantly replacing everything because it broke or wore out. These days, I'd rather have to spend more money once, than less money many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment