Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back


I honestly should have known it was too good to be true. She really managed to fool me for awhile, I guess getting that new phone was pretty important to her. Yes. The girl is drinking again, I hear she's back to mouthwash. I'm just so tired of being lied to and so tired of her pretending to be sober because she fears jail. Why not just get sober because you fear dying? To me, it would just be easier to actually work on my steps & work my program (and trust me, I have my own steps & program, so I do "get it") than it would be to go to meetings every morning while I was drinking every afternoon or evening. It would be so hard for me to lie to the people I love like she has been.

At any rate, I've told her that the deal for the cell phone is off the table & not to contact me until she's ready to actually work a program for herself & not to stay out of jail. I know it sounds heartless, but I can't do this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment