Saturday, October 29, 2011

Three More Days


Wow. It's almost November. That means it's almost NaNoWriMo. I'm nervous & excited all at once. I know I can do this, I've been writing most of my life. I used to love to write short stories when I was younger, but had such a hard time figuring out how to end a story that I just gave up. I guess it'll be easier with a novel - I have a longer space to tie loose ends up in.

It's not like I'll be jumping into something I've never done and expecting to make a living at it. This is for fun & to purge this story idea from my head. I dreamed it, before I fully committed to the idea of writing a book & now it won't leave me alone.

I think it's going to be a very important learning experience & I think I'll come away from it with a lot of valuable input. I'm really looking forward to starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment