Monday, May 28, 2012

Clean Car

I managed to get my car cleaned out today & the trash bag in the holder emptied & changed. I always find things I can't explain in the back seat, like the Lowes application someone had printed or picked up somewhere - we don't even have a Lowe's here! There were the usual frappucino bottles, receipts and wrappers, of course, but surprisingly, it was actually pretty clean in the back seat area this time. It definitely wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I made a super cute car trash bag holder the other day, from this tutorial, except I changed things around by using two bandannas & cutting them to the height that was mentioned in the tute (the width is just that of the bandanna  and cutting my trim & handle from what was left. Mine looked like this:

 

I love it! It inspires me to keep my car cleaner, so much that I'm self-conscious that it needs to be washed now. It's covered in tree sap & looks horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment