Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Purging


I'm on a kick in the house of decluttering, the other day it was the spice cabinet, today I think I'll empty the cabinet under the canisters so that we can use it for actual food, instead of plastic containers &  travel cups. I think we can get away with one of those for each of the coffee drinkers in the house, and I think I can find a place for the plastic containers & other things in there.

I really need the cabinet for food, I also need the lower cabinet next to it for food, but I'm using it for utensils & aluminum foil & such, since we only have one drawer in the entire kitchen & it's being used for flatware. I love my house, I just wish my kitchen had been planned a bit better, we could really use some more drawers & cabinets in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment