Monday, May 28, 2012

Not Well

I haven't felt well - or maybe I just haven't felt right - for a couple of weeks now. I can't really put a finger on it. Some days I have a stomach ache all day, others I'm dehydrated & tired. Sometimes I feel like I'm running a low-grade fever. At any rate, I have no energy, so all of those little jobs around the house, like washing the switch plates, vacuuming and dusting have gone by the wayside. I feel like I'm letting myself down, but I'm doing good to keep up with the dishes and get dinner cooked every day. I'd go to the doctor, but I'm still trying to get my bill from January paid off, and we really can't afford another one right now.

I have thought it might be my blood sugar & will have Troy check it today sometime, other than that, I have no idea. I just know that I don't have any desire to spent my Summer sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment