Thursday, October 4, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

I'm not finding a new entry on Booking Through Thursday, so I'm going to answer last week's & I'll do the new one later if it ever goes up.

Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How? Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this regard changed? I don't usually, unless I know that I'm going to be alone & waiting a long time. I take my Nook when we go camping, or a regular book if I'm reading one, because I have to read before bed. I don't think my habits have changed as far as bringing books with me, I've always carried one if I thought I might have time to kill somewhere alone, but other than that, I leave them at home or take them camping or traveling with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment