Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TMI Tuesdays

Which one:

Smelly feet or smelly breath? Smelly feet, they're far enough away from my nose that I won't be as bothered.

Overwhelming pleasure or repetitive numbing pain? That's a tough one.. I'm going to say repetitive numbing pain, since I never want to associate pleasure with discomfort.

Phone calls or text messages? Text messages every time. I hate talking on the phone.

Being spanked or getting spanked? Isn't this the same thing? I guess being spanked.

Go blind or become deaf? Blind. I'm a super visual person, but I'd so miss the voices of my loved ones & the sound of music & life around me.

Bonus (optional):What is one choice you've made that you would like to change the outcome to? The way I raised my kids. I had deluded myself into believing that I'd had a storybook childhood instead of the dysfunctional mess it really was & chose to raise them the same way I'd been raised for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment