Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading? I tried my new copy of The Face of Deception & it locked my Nook up just like the previous one, so that will have to wait until I get a hard copy of it. So, I started Defending Jacob by William Landay. It's a very good read, especially if you've ever been on "the other side" in a criminal case or have ever wondered how the friends and family of a defendant feel.

What have you recently finished? The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall. I really enjoyed this book & look forward to reading the rest of the series. It's lighthearted, entertaining & a great break from the stuff I usually read.

What do you think you'll read next? I think it's going to be Envy by Gregg Olsen. It looks like a good series, and I have the first two, so I may as well give them a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment