Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

Courtesy of WWW Wednesdays!

What are you currently reading? I'm almost finished with The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith, which has been very good. I had no idea what to expect from it, but I'm really enjoying all of the little glimpses into African life.

What did you recently finish reading? I finished Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen last week. What an amazing & touching story! I immediately told my husband he needed to read it & then we watched the movie together.

What do you think you'll read next? Well, I started The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen before the one I'm reading now, but it kept crashing my Nook. I have a new copy now & will give it another try, because it was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment