Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Small Dilemma


When we moved into this house almost 2 years ago, we also emptied our storage unit & moved everything over here to sort & dispose of at a later date. It's long past that later date & we need the space that junk is using up. So, should I carefully go through everything & decide what to do with it, either donating the good stuff or grabbing some cheap yard signs and sell them, or do I just load up the truck & haul it all off. One option reduces the load in the landfill, the other saves me time & is probably more likely to get the job done.

The more work a particular job is, the more likely I am to keep putting it off until I have no choice but to do it, which would be never, unless we end up having to move. I guess I'll stew on it a bit & see what plans feels better in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment