Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Funny!


I was on Pinterest the other day & saw the funniest, most appropriate picture for our group of friends. It was a picture of a merit badge; like the ones you get in Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts? It said "Asshole Merit Badge" around an image of an "a" in a circle with wings. The reason it's perfect is because occasionally, when we're all spending a lot of time together, someone will say something extremely snarky, and another will look at them & say, "I guess you just earned your title." the title being "Asshole" of course.

If I could afford it, I'd have some of those made, or barring that, custom pins with the same thing on it & hand them out to my friends as they earned them. I'm sure it would take no time, at all, before we were all proudly sporting them around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment