Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 5

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Today's Topic is Your Ideal Christmas Eve/Christmas/New Year's Eve Outfit.

Well, my holiday starts on December 22, on the Winter Solstice, being that I'm Pagan & not Christian. I'll be wearing this apron:

 
 
 Hopefully, I'll have a lovely new skirt & blouse to wear under it:

    

 I know, not as fashion forward as many of the posts were, but I'm not in my 20s & I'm not trying to prove how hot & sexy I am to anyone. I'll probably wear black flip flops or something like that on my feet. On whichever day we go to my parents' house, I'll probably wear jeans & a sweater, or a t-shirt, it gets really hot in their house. If we were planning to go out on New Year's Eve, which we probably aren't, I'd wear something like this:

  

 

 With these shoes:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment