Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 8

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Today's Topic is: Christmas Wish List

I actually only had two items on my wish list this year & I'm getting them both. I wanted an ebook reader, I didn't care whether it was a Kindle or a Nook & a cover for it. I'll be getting a Nook Color & a really nice cover for it. Troy's getting the same thing from me.

The only other thing I really wanted is intangible & I won't be getting it. I wanted our daughter to go into inpatient rehab & get clean & sober, not for us, but for herself & her future. Instead? She'll be going to live with one of the friends she always drinks with and will likely end up back in jail before too much longer, especially since she won't be paying her fines.

Anyway, Troy & I usually get what we want through the year, so it's hard to decide what we want for Yule or Christmas, usually opting for one item, generally the same thing. We've both wanted an ebook reader for awhile, so it was a good excuse to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment