Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Accomplishments of 2011


Based on my Goals/Resolutions

1. Stopped being as needy as I was in 2010
2. Went to 2 places I've talked about going and another I'd never been to.
3. Instead of reaching my weight-loss goal, I realized that all of this dieting is bad for me & am learning to eat intuitively and accept for who I am.
4. Worked on reacting to the things in my world that upset or disappoint me in more constructive ways. I'm getting better about it, but I'm not perfect.
5. I have been taking much more time for myself, napping when I want to, taking time out to read when I feel the urge or just spend the day vegging out in front ofte TV.
6. I bought all new living room furniture & a dinette set.
7. I have redefined the meaning of "family" for myself. I do visit & talk with my parents and siblings, but things will never be the same.
8. I'm doing what I have to to try to heal my broken places. I will eventually get regular counseling, and do what I need to there as well.

What I Didn't Follow Through On

1. Be active at least 4 days a week.
2. I didn't buy my dream camera & haven't looked into photography classes.
3. I didn't get any painting done.

Numbers 1 & 3 will be added to my new list, or already have been. I think I did fairly well, better than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment