Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 1

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge
Today's topic is: Favorite Gift Received EVER

Amusingly, I was just thinking about this as I was drifting off to sleep last night. When I was about 8 or so, I think, my mom bought me these wonder little wooden storybook dolls, that had been made in Poland. I absolutely loved them the moment I opened the package. Awhile later, my brother, Craig said he had something for me, too, and came in with a huge package. He had built a dollhouse to go with them. It was nothing fancy, he'd made it out of plywood, but it was beautiful to me & had a hinged roof so I could use the attic to store everything in when I wasn't playing.

So, that was the best combination of gifts I received growing up, it's pretty much the only one I really remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment