Monday, December 12, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 6

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Today's topic is: Holiday Desert/Treat Recipe

I don't have any one thing that I make year after year, other than fudge, which I always make & have since the kids were very little. I just use the Carnation recipe for that, it's easily available on the internet or a can of condensed milk, so I won't post it. I usually bake a lot of cookies, this year Troy & I baked chocolate chip together & we'll be making peppermint sandwich cookies next week, too. Today, I'm making Cranberry Molasses cookies & Cherry Oatmeal cookies, which may turn into Chocolate Chip Cherry Oatmeal if I'm feeling wild. I'm sure there will be more cookies next week, probably plain molasses & more chocolate chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment