Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas!


I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas have a wonderful day, surrounded by those you love. We'll be heading out to my folks' house this afternoon to spend the day with family, have some good food & enjoy the day, even though we celebrated our holiday on the 22nd. (my husband does celebrate Christmas, it's just easier to insure he has the day off if we do it all on Yule) I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, but I'll be just as happy to get home & relax here, too.

I'm just about worn out with all of the celebrating and preparing, to tell you the truth. I've been sick and really have just wanted to sleep my weekend away, and I did, at least for part of it, but I can't today. I got up with Troy & started my day, knowing if I stayed in bed that I wouldn't want to do anything all day. So, I'm waiting for Troy to finish cooking breakfast then I'm going to eat, take a shower & get dressed for the day. I still need to wrap a gift to take with us & gather everything else that goes with us, but other than that, I believe I'll take it as easy as possible today.

No comments:

Post a Comment