Thursday, December 8, 2011

Total Mess


My house is a complete mess. I've been sick for awhile & trying to get other things done, so stuff like dusting and vacuuming tend to take a backseat when I only have a tiny bit of energy.

I'm slowly, but surely getting our Yule aprons sewn together & so far, they're turning out pretty cute. I made a really awesome perpetual journal calendar for Erin's fiance' Alisa, I just hope she likes it as much as I do. I'm tempted to steal it for myself! I have almost all of the gifts wrapped & ready to either go under the tree or be sent out to where they need to go. I need to wrap Alisa's & the gifts for the granddaughters.

Troy's working a lot of overtime this month, since a guy he works with fell down on the ice at work the other morning & is out for who knows how long. That kind of throws a wrench into any plans I may have had for his days off, but the money will be nice, especially with insurance needing to be paid and such.

There's a lot of snow on the ground, but the sky is clear & blue today, so my SAD isn't treating me too badly. It helps that the room our office is currently in has a ton of light for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment