Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 9

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Today's Topic is: 2012 Goals/Resolutions

I used to do all of my goal-setting on my birthday, feeling like I was more likely to stick with them if I didn't make resolutions on New Years & such, but lately, since we started our Circle, I make them on Yule, with everyone else in my Circle. Needless to say, I've been thinking about these since Samhain, and trying to decide what really matters to me, enough to spend time working on in the next year of my life.

1. Continue to work on accepting myself the way I am, which includes loving my body the way it is.
2. Get & stay active in whatever way I can, depending on the season.
3. Work on being a stronger, better parent to my adult offspring. I'm determined to prove to my daughter that the only way I can help her now is to not be so quick to help her.
4. Get the house organized the way we want it done, with the new office & expanded storage areas for kitchen & bathroom.
5. Dress myself in beautiful things that I love.
6. Grow my hair out & have it styled in a way that I love.
7. Be more creative.


I think that's about it, I'll add more later if I think of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment